One of our most popular animals, Asian Small Clawed Otters are adorable, curious, interactive and playful. SeaQuest Utah now offers interactive Asian Small Clawed Otter Interactions where you can meet, feed and interact directly with our otter. All otter encounters are for guests 10+, approximately 30 minutes and include preparing their diet, a behind the scenes tour, and 15 minutes of otter play time.
Note: A SeaQuest daily passport is required to enter the facility and participate in this interaction.
Please see additional rules and restrictions at the bottom of this page.
Choose from three options:
Breakfast with the Otter
- 10am – Be the first to say good morning to an Asian Small Clawed Otter. Maximum of 4 guests at just $19.95 each. (Not available Sundays)
- 11am – Brunch is calling! Help us feed and play with the otter for his mid-morning play session. Maximum of 4 guests at just $19.95 each. (Not available Sundays)
Playtime with the Otter
- 2pm – It’s time to play, play, play with the otter! Spend your afternoon with one of the quirkiest animals on the planet. Maximum of 4 guests at just $19.95 each.
- 3pm – Skip the afternoon nap and play with an otter instead! Help our otter get his snacks and afternoon playtime. Maximum of 4 guests at just $19.95 each.
Dinner Date with the Otter
- 6pm – Dinner is served! Play with an otter and help him eat his yummy, nutritious dinner. Maximum of 4 guests at just 19.95 each. (Not available Sundays)
- 7pm – Be one of the last people to say good night to the otter. Get ready to give him his bedtime snack. Maximum of 4 guests at just $19.95 each. (Not available Sundays)
Otter Interaction Rules & Restrictions:
Please review the following requirements for participating in this animal encounter.
- Guests must wear close-toed shoes at all times while inside the otter exhibit – no sandals, flip flops, etc. will be permitted.
- Rubber boots are provided for entering the otter exhibit.
- Foot/leg casts, crutches, wheelchairs* not allowed on exhibit.
- Long pants must be worn while on exhibit, no shorts or skirts. Changing room provided.
- Photos/Videos are encouraged!
- All participants are 10 years or older.
- All participants will follow the instruction of the team member leading the interaction.
- Participants will be able to train, feed, and build toys for the otter.
- No refunds on late arrivals or no-shows. Please refer to our Returns & Cancellations Policy for any changes to your reservations.
- Prices do not include SeaQuest Admission, which is required for all encounters & experiences.
*accommodations will be provided, please call for details.